Current Position: 1 Job Location: Ahmedabad, India Salary Range: Not disclosed
About the Role:
Increasing the Customer Market Share, Revenue Market Share, Partner Management and building on trade equity in the assigned territory by establishing a world class distribution network.
1. Driving Customer Market Share by driving prepaid activations and mnp to increase Share of Gross Adds through retailers.
2. Driving Revenue Market Share by ensuring the recharge availability by increasing the retail width and also pushing all the products of Airtel such as ROffer, Data (3G &4G), Airtel Money, 4G, Dongles (Data Card) etc.
3. Strengthening Distribution by consistent supply to existing outlets & increasing the LAPU Selling Outlets, SIM Selling Outlets, Data Selling Outlets to the maximum possible extent in the assigned territory.
4. Consistent review of basic distribution parameters such as Anmol Ratna, Yuva Ratna, Channel Partner Management, Foot Plans realignment as per market growth, FSE productivity and Channel Satisfaction.
5. Driving TOMA scores by ensuring maximum branding and visibility in assigned territory and capturing the retailers base to the maximum possible extent
To Increase Active Sim and Lappu Outlets
To increase number of rural Distributors
To achieve Tertiary recharge sales
To achieve Gross Pre Paid targets
To manage, train and develop Field Sales Executive
To maintain effective Updated MIS
Having 2-7years of experience handling channel sales, distributor handling.
Interested please share your profiles to email@example.com
Note: Scammers send fake text messages to trick you into giving them your personal information - things like your password, account number, or Social Security number. If they get that information, they could gain access to your email, bank, or other accounts. Or they could sell your information to other scammers.